Part of Carrickfergus Museum is to reopen next week after a temporary closure.
The medieval section of the museum was temporarily closed last month to facilitate refurbishment works.
Museums Officer Shirin Murphy explained: “This is the first refurbishment that the museum has had in about 10 years. We’re going to give the area a bit of a facelift and get new illustrations and objects put in.”
The medieval exhibits tell the story of the first 500 years of the town’s history, and include Carrick’s Elizabethan and Jacobean charters as well as the Mayor’s seal from around 1240.
“At the moment primary schools are studying the Victorian collections so there hasn’t been too much disruption,” added Shirin.