Guests have returned to Galgorm Resort and Spa having been evacuated this morning due to an electrical fire.
The hotel has tweeted to say the staff and guests were back in the hotel and an electrical fire was to blame.
Fire Service said six appliances and 47 firefighters attended the scene after a call at 9.24am.
There have been no reports of any injuries.
The hotel stated: “We would like to thank all our guests for their co-operation and express our gratitude to the fire service for their immediate and professional support.
“We are now back in the resort and working hard to get all our systems up and running.”